Re: [AMBER] Using ParmEd to convert gromacs truncated octahedron box to amber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 10:42:52 -0400

If the simulation runs with sensible energies and dynamics by changing
IFBOX to 3, then use that. If the density is sensible and the
energies/forces don't have the hallmark signs of particle clashes (very
high energies and forces), then the way that the MD engine is handling the
unit cells is correct. GROMACS stores the unit cell vectors themselves,
not the angles, so ParmEd has to convert to the form Amber uses.

HTH,
Jason