[AMBER] MD run on RTX-3070 gpu card is much slower than that on RTX-2080ti

From: jinfeng liu <jinfengliu1119.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:40:18 +0800

Dear Amber developers,

I run MD simulations on our new RTX-3070 gpu cards with cuda-11.3. However,
I find that it is much slower than that on our previous RTX-2080ti cards.
For the same system, I can run 2.5 ns simulation per day on RTX-2080ti, but
only ~1.2 ns per day on RTX-3070. In addition, I got a warning in the out
file for the simulation on RTX-3070 which is like the following,

"WARNING: Stack usage limited by a hard resource limit of 12582912 bytes!
| If segment violations occur, get your sysadmin to increase the
limit."

Could anyone help to figure this out? Thanks very much !

Best,
Jinfeng