Re: [AMBER] Question of Amber_ Sasaki

From: David A Case <dacase.chem.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:25:53 -0600

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021, Shiho Ohno wrote:

>Q. I am currently trying to install Amber18 and AmberTools21, but it does
>not work. Do you have an installation manual?

Amber18 needs to be paired with AmberTools19, which is available here:

      https://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools19.tar.bz2

Use the Amber 2019 Reference Manual for installation, available here:

     https://ambermd.org/Manuals.php

>Current situation: AmberTools21 was supposed to be installed using cmake,
>but this method failed.

You would need to say what you tried, and what the result was. Otherwise,
just saying "this method failed" doesn't provide enough information for
anyone to be of much help.

....dac