[AMBER] Question of Amber_ Sasaki

From: Shiho Ohno <s.ohno.tohoku-mpu.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:14:59 +0900

Dear Amber Administrator

Please excuse me for asking this question.

My name is Sasaki, Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University.

I have a question about Amber, so I would like to contact you.

Q. I am currently trying to install Amber18 and AmberTools21, but it does
not work. Do you have an installation manual?

Q. I thought it might be due to the fact that the versions of Amber and
Tools do not match, so I looked for Tools18 on the Internet, but I could not
find it. Where can I find the Tools18 file?

Current situation: AmberTools21 was supposed to be installed using cmake,
but this method failed.

I would appreciate your answer.

Thank you very much for your time.

Tohoku Medical and Pharmaceutical University Sasaki