[AMBER] To build a single covalent bond in a protein-ligand complex using AMBER18.

From: PRIYANKA PUROHIT <p.purohit.bioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 13:14:59 +0530

Dear Sir,
I am Priyanka Purohit, a research scholar of Berhampur University, Odisha,
India. I have a query regarding the single covalent bond formation in a
protein-ligand complex using the AMBER18 tleap command ' bond RN2.401.C25
CYS.145.SG - ' . But I am having certain errors ' Error: bond: Argument #1
is type String must be of type: [atom] usage: bond <atom1> <atom2> [order]
' while using it. So, I need your kind suggestions to know the exact
process to build a single covalent bond by using AMBER18.
Thanking you in advance, Waiting for your kind reply.
Regards,
Priyanka Purohit ,
Research Scholar.
Berhampur University,