[AMBER] ambertools20 - request for older version

From: Ruben Cruz <rcruz.zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 13:57:52 +0200

Dear Amber project team,

I am trying to install ambertools21 in our high-performance computer system:

LSB Version: :core-4.1-amd64:core-4.1-noarch
Distributor ID: CentOS
Release: 7.9.2009
Codename: Core

But installation fails with the next error:

/usr/bin/ld.gold: --push-state: unknown option
/usr/bin/ld.gold: use the --help option for usage information

I also attached the log files in case you want to have a look.

***

A colleague from my team could however install an older version
(Ambertools18) and has been working with it without issues.

I wanted to ask you, if I could get a copy of the AmberTools18.tar.bz2
file to also try installing the older version instead.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Rubén Cruz