Re: [AMBER] Execution Trouble

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 08:37:40 +0530

I mean running the following command :

*mpirun -np 2 pmemd.MPI -O -i equil_1.in <http://equil_1.in/> -o
equil_1.out -p var_3.prmtop -c var_3.inpcrd -r var_equil_3.restart*

*takes time *

*so when cpptraj runs , it simply says var_equil_3.restart is not found.*

*Actually we want to automate this by scripting so , i need the ways to
avoid this.*

*IF I manually runs the scripts , everything works fine.*

*But how do i automate ?*

*Is there any way in scripting to wait while simulation is being run and
var_equil_3.restrst is completely written and then cpptraj should run.*

*P.S. i need to submit it in the nodes on the cluster. So, there is waiting
time at times.*

*TIA!*