Re: [AMBER] Restart the crashed MD run in Amber18

From: Amir Zeb <zebamir85.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 10:04:39 +0900

Dear David,

Thanks for the response.
Well, the snapshot of the md info is attached herewith to let you know the
number of steps completed and remaining, when the job is stopped.
I don't know exactly how long it runs and then stops but I'll let you know
my system setup and how it stops.
I'm a terminal user of our server, my machine is connected to the server
via the mobaxterm.
When I'm leaving the office, I'm locking my machine by pressing Wind+L keys.
Since, the simulation job which I have submitted from my machine to the
server via the terminal is running as the background job but stops after
sometime.
I think that this sleeping mode of the machine may cause the crash of the
simulation job on the server. I'm thinking that if I could put my machine
on sleep mode as never, the simulation running in the background may not
stop.

[image: image.png]

Amir