Re: [AMBER] Identical results from thermodynamics integration runs

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:06:16 -0400

Why are you using ntt = 1 ? That is a VERY bad idea. But, in any case,
since there is nothing stochastic in your input (I do not see ig=-1,
which in any case would have no effect with ntt=1), you will get
identical outputs if you run it many times.

Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry