Re: [AMBER] Error: Could not open file frcmod.ions1lm_126_hfe_opc: not found

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:05:08 -0400

On Sun, May 30, 2021, Akinyemi Omoniyi wrote:

>I'm following the amber tutorial and loading all the parameters but got an
>error message "Error: Could not open file frcmod.ions1lm_126_hfe_opc: not
>found"

Looks like the tutorial has fallen out of date: these water/opc files were
reorganized recently. Can you say which tutorial you are running?

>> loadamberparams frcmod.ions1lm_126_hfe_opc

I think you should be able to just remove this line from your input. The
leaprc.water.opc file in AmberTools21 should be loading the proper ion
parameters. (If that somehow fails, remove the "_126" from the file name
above.)

...dac