Re: [AMBER] Seek a solution for can't generate the mol2 files for the metal site residues

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:30:29 -0400

Hi,

In general, the more information you post, the better chance you have
that someone can actually help. You should post the exact contents of
your input file, as well as the version of Amber you are using.

I'm not a MCPB.py expert, but based on the error message, it looks
like you might have a badly formed input coordinate file. If the
coordinate file is a mol2 then there should be a space between the two
numbers (I'm pretty sure mol2 is not fixed-format).

-Dan