[AMBER] AMberTools21 installation

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 16:40:34 +1000

Hi AMBER List,

I am trying to install AmberTools21 using cmake method. ./run_cmake is
downloading miniconda however, the configuration fails with below missing
packages. I was assuming that miniconda is downloading and installing
numpy, scipy and matplotlib. I tried pip3 install numpy scipy matplotlib
but it still fails.
What is the work around to this solution?

-- Checking for Python package numpy -- not found
-- Checking for Python package scipy -- not found
-- Checking for Python package matplotlib -- not found

--
Regards,
Dr. Neha S. Gandhi,