Re: [AMBER] solvent accessibility

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 14:04:20 -0400

Hi,

Unfortunately the 'molsurf' command doesn't have a real per-atom
surface area calculation - it's one of the long-standing items on my
to-do list (that only gets longer and longer unfortunately). The LCPO
surface area calculation ('surf') can do per-atom, but it's quite
inferior to 'molsurf'.

Maybe there is an enterprising grad. student or post-doc who would
like to volunteer to add this to CPPTRAJ? :-)

Sorry I can't be more helpful,

-Dan