Re: [AMBER] 答复: [ambermd.org代发]Re: AMBER20/AMBERTools21 Installation Errors when compiling mpich

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 08:14:07 -0400

On Fri, May 07, 2021, 石谷沁 wrote:

>-- Could NOT find MPI_C (missing: MPI_C_LIB_NAMES MPI_C_HEADER_DIR MPI_C_WORKS)

Is mpicc in your path? (Type "which mpicc")
If not, is it in $AMBERHOME/bin? Is $AMBERHOME set correctly and is
    $AMBERHOME/bin in your path?

>I'm confused here if the MPICH is configure correctly, but the PATH was not
>set, OR the MPICH is not configured correctly....?
>If I configured the mpich under /opt/amber20_src/AmberTools/src, then the
>mpich path should be $AMBERHOME?

The configure_mpich script sets its installation prefile to $AMBERHOME.

You need to find out where MPICH was installed. Look for "prefix" in the
MPICH configuration file.

Note that the instructions assumed that you had already build a serial
version of AmberTools, and sourced the "amber.sh" script in the installation
folder, which establishes the AMBERHOME variable that configure_mpich will
use.

....hope this helps....dac