Re: [AMBER] polarizable FF in amber18 or 20

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:11:36 -0700

Vaibhav,

Thanks a lot for your interests! So far the PME coding in AmberTools is
mostly done. There is also a py-resp project capable of electrostatic
fitting for the pGM force field. The next step is to port the AmberTools
code into Amber/CUDA so we can start serious parameterization of solvated
systems.

We'll certainly ask for community-wide beta testing once it's ready. My gut
feeling is that it's at least two years away for proteins and ligands.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,