Re: [AMBER] installation of AmberTools 21

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:17:51 -0400

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, Qinghua Liao wrote:

>I tried to install it on my laptop, ubuntu 18.04, gcc/gfortran 7.5, the
>installation was successful.
>But when I added another two flags, -DBUILD_QUICK=TRUE
>-BUILD_REAXFF_PUREMD=TRUE,
>it still complained they were not enabled after cmake finished the
>configuration.

Can you search for "quick" (say, case-insensitive) in the cmake.log file?

On my ubuntu 18.04 box, I see "quick" in the build report under "Building
tools"

Also, can you copy and paste the exact message that "complained they were
not enabled"? It's amazing how often it helps to have such information,
rather than just a paraphrase.

It may also be worth double-checking the syntax of your run_cmake script.
Forgetting to escape an end-of-line or something often bites me.

...thx...dac