Re: [AMBER] trpcage benchmark: reduce 32x or dimerize ?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 09:33:32 -0400

Scott,
is seems like 304 atoms spread over 16 GPUs is not an efficient case... is
this something other than single MD? I would think the best you could do
would be a single GPU. Even then it's not using the GPU efficiently, see
for example Dave Cerutti's work to do multiple MD runs of trp-cage on a
single GPU.
Carlos