[AMBER] Regarding the forcefield parameters for cytochrome P450 heme group

From: Patil Pranita Uttamrao <bo19resch01001.iith.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 16:23:50 +0530

 I would like to do the MD simulation of Cytochrome P450. For that, I got
the heme group parameters for the pentacoordinate ferric(Fe(III)) complex
which is in a high spin state from Shahrokh, Orendt et al. 2012. However, I
am unable to get the heme parameters for a native hexacoordinate
ferric(Fe(III)) form which is in a low spin state. I would appreciate it
very much if anyone can let me know, how to get the low spin state( native
hexacoordinate ferric form) parameters of the heme group in Cytochrome P450.

Thanks in advance,
Pranita Patil
IIT Hyderabad

--
Disclaimer:- This footer text is to convey that this email is sent by one
of the users of IITH. So, do not mark it as SPAM.