[AMBER] WARNING: INCONSISTENCIES EXIST WITHIN INTERNAL POTENTIAL TERMS. THE VALIDITY OF THESE RESULTS ARE HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE

From: 周丽萍 <s19-zhouliping.simm.ac.cn>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 11:28:24 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

hello,when I use MMGBSA to calculate protein-protein binding energy,the results are so different every time.I am so confused. There is a warning in the output file:INCONSISTENCIES EXIST WITHIN INTERNAL POTENTIAL

TERMS. THE VALIDITY OF THESE RESULTS ARE HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE. The attachment is my output file.Can I ignore this warning?

The parameters of input file are as follows:

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
  startframe=100, endframe=500, interval=4, keep_files=0,
/
&gb
  igb=5, saltcon=0.150
/
&decomp
   idecomp=1, print_res='1-585', csv_format=0,

My system is a glycoprotein.Do you think what's the reason of instability?