[AMBER] Hack to install AmberTools20 on macOS

From: Otto Sievert <otto.sievert.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:45:36 -0700

Hello Amber community,

Today I helped someone install AmberTools20 on his macOS computer. I wanted
to report a problem with this, and my hacky work-around. At a minimum, this
work-around might help others.

The issue: after installing prerequisites (Xcode command line tools,
gfortran 8.2, cmake) the build fails to compile the file
build/AmberTools/src/leap/src/leap/y.tab.c file (a generated source file)
because the C compiler requires a forward declaration of the two functions
yylex() and yyerror() before they are referenced.

My hacky work-around: after getting that build failure, I edited the
generated y.tab.c file, added these two forward declaration lines near the
top of the file, and re-ran "make":
    int yylex();
    int yyerror(char *sStr);

Best regards,