Re: [AMBER] How to track oxygen molecules in MD

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 19:12:06 +0200

Dear Damiano,

I can recommend you AQUA-DUCT, a small molecules tracking software, which
does exactly what you described.
It can provide you not only the number of O2 molecules that visited the
active site, but also the information about the exact pathway the molecule
entered the active site.
On the AQUA-DUCT website you can check the User Guide, and there's also a
recorded webinar from last year :)
http://www.aquaduct.pl/

Hope that helped!
Best regards,
Karolina

pon., 12 kwi 2021 o 18:51 Damiano Spadoni <Damiano.Spadoni.nottingham.ac.uk>
napisaƂ(a):