Re: [AMBER] Questions about amber-adding counterions (Carlos Simmerling)

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:30:02 -0400

this leap.log file has many leap sessions in it, it looks like you ran leap
multiple times in the same directory so it's very hard to see what went
wrong for a particular one. I suggest doing a clean leap test, either
deleting the leap.log first or running in a new directory. then when you
have only 1 session you can more easily see the issues.
also I notice you are using ff12SB, is there a reason for that? It was an
intermediate model that was replaced by ff14SB, and I strongly recommend
that you use ff14SB instead.