Re: [AMBER] Apply Lennar-Jones potential between small molecules

From: A R <dhna_2001.hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 16:46:14 +0000

Dear SIRs
Could you please answer?
I use amber20 under ubuntu 18.04.

I have an inhibitor ligand that interact covalently linked with the protein.

The free ligand has propargyl fragment that is responsible for bonding to the protein through addition reaction on the triple bond.

How I prepare starting coordinates and topology files using tleap and at same time consider this type of covalent bonding interaction between ligand and protein.
Are there any script or step by step tutorial that help learning this.

Great thanks

Best regards

Sincerely yours'

 Professor, Ph.D, (Full) Dr. Awwad A. Radwan
(Current address: Pharmaceutical Technology center, Fac of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Al Ryiadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Office : +966-046-70562 Mob. 0505193925)

(Home country address: Dept of Org Pharm Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt. Home Tel +2088-292164 Office Tel +2088-411326 Fax +2088-332776 Mobile 0103-716131)