Re: [AMBER] Great news!

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 17:06:59 -0400

Nice April fool.

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorksR Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
"ENGINEERING THE CURE" C
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the