Re: [AMBER] Convert SIRAH coarse-grained model back to all-atomic pdb file format?

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 10:08:58 +0200

Dear Michael,

although I have not used SIRAH by now, I had read in the documentation
that backmapping is already implemented via a VMD script, as stated in:
Machado & Pantano 2016 (DOI 10.1093/bioinformatics/btw020)

The authors refer to the website www.sirahff.com, where under
"Download" -> "Sirah for Amber" a tgz-archive is available, within which
the tcl-script sirah_vmtk.tcl is provided in the tools subdirectory.

Maybe you could use vmd in the non-graphical scripted mode to perform
backmapping from the command line.

Regards,

Anselm