[AMBER] Convert SIRAH coarse-grained model back to all-atomic pdb file format?

From: Michael Shokhen <michael.shokhen.biu.ac.il>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:39:57 +0000

Dear AMBER experts,

The coarse-grained SIRAH force field is implemented in AMBER20.
There are several tutorials also. Thanks to them I have converted
PDB all-atomic structure of my protein to the SIRAH coarse-grained
file format and successfully conducted molecular dynamics simulation.
The problem is how to convert the final SIRAH coarse-grained
file format of my protein back to all-atomic PDB file format.
Unfortunately, this information is missed in AMBER SIRAH tutorials.
Your help appreciated.

Michael

Michael Shokhen, PhD
Associate Professor