Re: [AMBER] Problem with packmol-memgen when I try to installing Amber20 in GPU

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:45:06 -0400

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021, Dr. Gerardo Pérez Hernández wrote:

>Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that when it finished compiling
>I tried to run the test, but it did nothing.

Can you say exactly what you typed?

If you type "make test", you should get the the response, "make: Nothing to
be done for `test'." Is it possible that this is what you mean by the
phrase "it did nothing"?

Unlike earlier versions of Amber, the tests are divided into four parts, and
you have to do whatever combination of the following commands you want:

    make test.serial
    make test.parallel
    make test.cuda.serial
    make test.cuda.parallel