Re: [AMBER] Problem with packmol-memgen when I try to installing Amber20 in GPU

From: Dr. Gerardo Pérez Hernández <g.perez.dcniuamc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 14:10:09 -0600

Dear David and Stephan,
Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that when it finished compiling
I tried to run the test, but it did nothing. As suggested to me I have
checked the "source amber.sh" and had an error in my path into .bashrc,
after fixed and activate the source, even so the test does not run, I had
to enter the test subdirectory and "make test" , all was good without
errors.

Thanks again for your help

Gerardo

make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/disk2/Amber20/amber20/test/scaledMD'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/disk2/Amber20/amber20/test'
make[1]: Entering directory `/media/disk2/Amber20/amber20/test'

Finished serial test suite for Amber 20 at Fri Mar 26 14:41:33 EDT 2021.

make[1]: Leaving directory `/media/disk2/Amber20/amber20/test'
196 file comparisons passed
0 file comparisons failed
0 tests experienced errors
Test log file saved as
/media/disk2/Amber20/amber20/logs/test_amber_serial/2021-03-26_14-32-36.log
No test diffs to save!