Re: [AMBER] saving pdb and rst at specific frames in trajectory

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:43:42 -0400

Hi,

The input you gave should have given you 2 pdb files named
out_frame.pdb.1 and out_frame.pdb.2000 - is this not the case?

Also, If all you want to do is save the pdb/restart files at regular
intervals just use 'trajin' to read in frames with an offset. Also if
you want to remove box info you can just use the box action with
'nobox', e.g.

parm complex.prmtop
box nobox
trajin Prod.nc 1 last 500
trajout out_frame.pdb pdb multi
trajout out_frame.rst7 restart

Note though that this will give you frames 1, 501, 1001, etc.

Hope this helps,

-Dan