Re: [AMBER] Visualizing NetCDF in VMD - ERROR

From: <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 22:13:13 +0100

There is although py3dmol in jupyter notebook compatible with pymol
through biotite/ammolite, by the way I use to work with nglview but now
it doesn't display anything ?

I got message error

Enabling notebook extension widgetsnbextension...
       - Validating: problems found:
         - require?  X widgetsnbextension

but

Enabling notebook extension jupyter-js-widgets/extension...
       - Validating: OK
I don't understand ?