Re: [AMBER] Visualizing NetCDF in VMD - ERROR

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:50:11 +0000

Depends on what you mean by docking. Performing an actual docking simulation? Not as far as I am aware, no

You can couple VMD with NAMD and perform “interactive MD” simulations. I assume this could be used to do some regular/steered MD and minimisation to fit something into a binding pocket.

Otherwise, dock6/autodock/vina are alternative solutions.

Best regards
// Gustaf