Re: [AMBER] makeDIST_RST

From: Ming Tang <m21.tang.qut.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 09:01:37 +0000

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestions. The restraint energy is determine by the distance between the small molecules. May I ask how does amber determine the distance between two small molecules when there are 30 atoms in each IGR group? I wish to apply restraint on the IGR groups when any of the two atoms in the two IGR group are closer than 10 Å, is this doable?

Thanks,
Ming