Re: [AMBER] Running MMPBSA on protein membrane system built using CHARMMGUI

From: Chuck is Busy <chuckisbusy.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 22:11:04 -0500

Hello David,

I believe the problem is the radii. I changed scnb and scee to try to get
different results.

The bond and the angle might be a little high, at 2125 and 5199
respectfully. I ran sander on a complex restrt file with mbondi set and I
have included the mdinfo. I visualized the simulation and tracked some
important distances, which looked fine to me.