Re: [AMBER] Running MMPBSA on protein membrane system built using CHARMMGUI

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 15:31:44 -0800

Hi Chuck,

If you can run your amber MD simulations and your only issue is lack
of radii for pbsa, how about setting radiopt=1 in the mmpbsa input so
pbsa can set the radii for you?

However, the caveat is that there could be newer atom types defined
if newer protein force fields are used. Hopefully these atom types
have been added to pbsa in newer Amber releases.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,