Re: [AMBER] Running MMPBSA on protein membrane system built using CHARMMGUI

From: Chuck is Busy <chuckisbusy.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 18:03:08 -0500

So...CHARMM-GUI converts the structure to the Amber format with prmtop and
rst7. I used those files to run my simulation, and I used that same prmtop
file to create my complex, receptor, and ligand prmtop file with cpptraj.
At the time, I didn't realize that my CHARMM-GUI prmtop file doesn't have
any radii defined. After I create my 3 topology files to run sander, I get
that error because none of those files have a radii mentioned. Then I go
back and set mbondi as my radii for my 3 topology files and I guess I'm
overestimating my values.

If my simulation was run without defining a radii, what radii or what
values can I set for my 3 topology files to get reasonable values with
sander?
Or can I use cpptraj to trajout a trajectory with new radii?