Re: [AMBER] atom number difference in topology and simulated trajectory

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 00:50:12 +0800

Dear Dr. Elvis,
I tried the ante-MMPBSA.py again with 1 change
1. --radii=mbondi2
it created the files and the receptor topology had 4941 atoms. this is 1
atom more than my previous files. So the total atoms in the unsolvated
complex totalled nicely when receptor and ligand atoms were added.

The second change I did was as you had suggested. in the script file, i
changed igb=5
The calculation is running now. have to see if any error comes in.

but I still dont understand what happened? Why I got less atoms when i
prepared previously? I prepared other complexes and their atoms add up
correctly.

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Regards

the other change that I