[AMBER] Superimpose

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 18:07:43 +0000

Hello AMBER users,
I want to do superimpose for dissociation trajectory with respect to DNA, How?!

I check the autoimage parameters, but I have question. My system (DNA, protein, and ions) I want to superimpose the trajectories where DNA keep the same position every frame of the traj. and protein moving without any alignemnt as my target is dissociation of protein and sure Ions and water. The Q?! Anchor : DNA , mobile region: ions , fixed is protein ?! Are these right parameters for auto images ?!