Re: [AMBER] max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 12:31:52 -0600

Thanks for your response.
Common name cellulose
Formula C12 H14 O10
a 7.784 ± 0.008 Å
b 8.201 ± 0.008 Å
c 10.38 ± 0.01 Å
My unit cell dimension is a=7,78, b=8.2, c=10.38. alpha=beta=90 degree,
gamma=96.5degree.

But, I am performing the minimization of several chains. So, there are many
unit cells. The system contains 2688 atoms.
It would be appreciable if you could please suggest to me how should I
resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Pinky

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 9:07 AM David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021, Pinky Mazumder wrote:
>
> >I have built a cellulose crystalline ...
>
> >ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere
> radius!*
>
> What are your unit cell dimensions? Amber won't work for unit cells less
> than (about) 22 Å in any dimension. You may need to simulate more than one
> unit cell at a time.
>
> ...dac

Pinky Mazumder
PhD Student