Re: [AMBER] makedepend for sander

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:09:43 -0500

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021, Antoine MARION wrote:

>I am having an issue with makedepend in AmberTools20 (all updates applied
>today). I created a new module and ran “make depend” to update the depend
>file, but I ran into this error message:

>"No file name associated with module iso_c_binding”

Please apply the attached patch:

    cd <location of your amber20_src folder>
    patch -p0 < makedepend.patch

Then you should(!) be able to go to the AmberTools/src/sander file and
run "./makedepend > depend".

[You don't say whether you are using CMake or the legacy build system. If
you understand enough to modify the code, you probably know enough to
proceed. You can also just look at the makedepend.patch file and make the
changes by hand with a text-editor...]

...good luck....dac