Re: [AMBER] Distance of every c alpha in a protein to every other c alpha

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:46:07 -0500

Hi,

Probably the most straightforward way is to calculate a matrix of the
average distance between all CA atoms using the 'matrix' action with
'dist' keyword. Something like:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
matrix dist .CA out dist.gnu header
run

In this case I'm writing out a gnuplot-readable file, but you can
change the format to a "plain" data file by using '.dat' instead of
'.gnu'.

-Dan