Re: [AMBER] Problems when running make test.parallel

From: Beatriz Gomes Guimaraes <beatriz.guimaraes.fiocruz.br>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 18:53:18 +0000

My bad ...
Thanks a lot for the remark !
Beatriz

--------------------------
Beatriz Guimarães
Laboratory of Structural Biology and Protein Engineering
Instituto Carlos Chagas - ICC / FIOCRUZ Paraná
Rua Prof. Algacyr Munhoz Mader, 3775 Bloco C
CIC 81350-010
Curitiba - PR, Brasil
Tel.:+55(41)3316-3225/2104-3438

________________________________

Subject: Re: [AMBER] Problems when running make test.parallel
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 11:58:14 -0500
From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com><mailto:daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>

Hi,

Looks like you misspelled 'mpirun' as 'mpinrun'. If you fix that,
things should hopefully work.

-Dan

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 9:35 AM Beatriz Gomes Guimaraes
Installation of the Amber20 serial version apparently was OK and then I tried to compile he parallel version following the manual.

Previously I had installed openmpi-bin and libopenmpi-dev and checked that I had mpicc and mpif90. I changed the run_cmake script (-DMPI=TRUE) and then run it, followed by make install.

The problems appeared when I tried make test.parallel, please see the attached log.

Many thanks for your help!

Beatriz