Re: [AMBER] Amber20 with PLUMED running slow, with GPU utilisation ~40%

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:55:56 -0500

For what is worth, I agree with Dave Case on this.

Amber 20 has a new feature (shuttle transfer) where one can download to
the cpu only a subset of forces and coordinates. This is useful when one
needs to apply plumed restraints to just a subset of atoms in the system.

This new feature is in the code itself, so someone from the plumed
community should look into this.

Adrian

--
Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
V.T. and Louise Jackson Professor in Chemistry