Re: [AMBER] error job

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:10:57 +0100

Ok, I have checked the previous steps (minimization and heating) and
in both, all the bond energies fluctuate a lot and indeed that of VDW
is so high that it appears with (*).
Knowing this ... how do I fix it? because the input comes from a
previous docking and in the LEAP it didn't give me any problems...

Thanks so much in advance,

Myriam