Re: [AMBER] LEaP Error/questions.

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:29:29 -0500

A good step might be to build it first without ligand or cofactor, just to
make sure the protein/water/ions setup is good. Then add in the other
molecules.
you'll want to check and make sure that the atom names in the NADH match
those in the library, it's possible that they don't but you should see that
in the Leap output. Again, it's easier to do that if you got the protein
part working already.