Re: [AMBER] Problem in running cmake

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:23:31 -0500

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021, Airy Sanjeev wrote:

>I am trying to install AMBER20 but once I run cmake command it is showing:
>"bash: ./run_cmake: Permission denied". Please help me in this regard.

cd to your amber20_src/build directory and use "ls -l" to check on the
permissions for the run_cmake script. It should show "x" (execute)
permissions. Change if necessary.

If you need help, do an internet search on "bash permission denied". If you
are not used to running with the command line, there are some tutorials on
the Amber web site: https://ambermd.org/tutorials/Tools.php.

...dac