[AMBER] error job

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:09:58 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem with a simulation. It stops in one of the steps (the
previous ones do not give any problem) and the file.rst is not
generated and this error appears:

|---------------------------------------------------
  4. RESULTS

  APPROXIMATING switch and d/dx switch using CUBIC SPLINE INTERPOLATION
  using 5000.0 points per unit in tabled values
  TESTING RELATIVE ERROR over r ranging from 0.0 to cutoff
|---------------------------------------------------
| APPROXIMATING direct energy using CUBIC SPLINE INTERPOLATION
| with 50.0 points per unit in tabled values
| Relative Error Limit not exceeded for r .gt. 2.47
| APPROXIMATING direct force using CUBIC SPLINE INTERPOLATION
| with 50.0 points per unit in tabled values
| Relative Error Limit not exceeded for r .gt. 2.90

I'd like to know if AMBER has changed any input format, parameters or
something, or maybe this would could be due to proximity between
atoms...If you need some file, I'll attached them.

Thanks you so much in advance

Myriam