[AMBER] CPPTRAJ error while Clustering

From: Maghsoud, Yazdan <YazdanMaghsoud.my.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:08:27 +0000

Dear Amber Users,

I'm doing clustering for a system of around 150,000 atoms (water molecules are also included) for further QM/MM calculations. I'm doing this clustering for three replicates each 500ns and a total of 150 .mdcrd files (each mdcrd file contains 2500 frames). I'm also using 20 CPUs and 120GB of RAM but after 20% of processing I face the following error:

= BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
= PID 94219 RUNNING AT c11-8-4
= EXIT CODE: 9
= CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
= YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
YOUR APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Killed (signal 9)
This typically refers to a problem with your application.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Yazdan