Re: [AMBER] RMSD analysis

From: K Jan <10dunajkr.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 23:26:14 +0000

I will give that a go but in the amber tutorial it says: "in early
versions of AMBER it was often necessary to re-image molecules back into
the primary box before calculating RMSd fits. This is no longer necessary
since by default AMBER tracks the original molecule, even if it moves out
of the central box during the course of the simulation " so it shouldn`t be
an issue.