Re: [AMBER] NaN VDWAALS Error During Minimization

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 01:36:39 -0500

Both of mdgx and the (simpler) cpptraj check command are giving you the
same result: there is a very stretched bond involving atoms 1 and 5. Also
there is near overlap (detected by cpptraj) between two of the ligand atoms
in your simulation. Fix these problems with the structure and you will be
able to minimize properly.

Dave