Re: [AMBER] error...

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 08:38:24 -0500

so if I understand correctly, you have 2 runs using the same prmtop and
inpcrd, and one works while the other gives the mismatch error.
I don't see anything obvious, maybe other will notice a problem?
there are several other differences in your inputs for the 2 runs, maybe
you can try to make sure the mdin input is identical other than the added
restraint?
also is the mismatch error reproducible if you run it again?